Friday, March 1, 2013

TV: Obsessed with New Shows

Let me begin with saying I have a problem, a problem with television series I don't know what makes it so addictive! I can't seem to get enough of shows nowadays it's beginning to become quite a bad habit, I must say.

So the first one up is an oldie released in the 2000 korean drama "autumn in my heart", I have recently been thinking about this show so much that I decided to rewatch it. You can find a synopsis by searching through wiki or google but be aware wiki does go through the whole story. I must say korean drama especially this one pulls on all the right heart strings.


Next up some new shows in the states

Emily Owens M.D: Though it was canceled after one season which i'm very disappointed about, it's still a must watch! Anyone remember kotas dunas from the sisterhood of the travelling pants movie? He's part of Emily Owen's cast, he plays such a sweet character that any girl would be lucky to have.

The Carrie Diaries: Where Sex and the City all began, Anna Sophia Robb plays a splendid Carrie 


The Following: cults. enough said


The Face: 3 supermodels coaching? AH-mazing! Team Coco


No comments:

Post a Comment