Thursday, February 21, 2013

Finds: Oh look it's a shoe sale!


I have been a recent wearier of high heels and can't seem to stop buying them when I find a good sale! So I was in causeway bay walking around and decided to swing by Forever21. AND luckily I did because they were having a sale + additional 50% which blew me away! I could not believe my eyes I called up my shopaholic friends and told them about this beautiful thing. I could not believe how cheap everything was. I also got some cool jewelry on sale too!

Black Heels $209 to $100




Choco Brown Booties $239 to $60


Taupe Mary Janes $165 to $35

Earrings All $5

Mint Green Bows $14.90
Rose Gold Flower Earring $49.9 to $10

On another day my girl Charmaine Chan (Fashion Blogger of Komorebi --> link can be found under jazzy blogs) to Cotton On and they too were having a sale and I freaked out. Everything I mean everything was soooo damn cheap I got a pair of shoes and that reminds me I had been watching this dress from the summer and I found it at another one of their sale from HKD$259 to $49! Anyways I found these also at guess what $49! They are adorable!

Red and Black Wedge from Rubi: Cotton On $49

Finding Great Deals are the joy of shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment